1. Download Google Authenticator on your phone. iOS users log into App Store and search “Authenticator”. Android users log into Google Play or search “Google Authenticator” on a mobile browser.
iOS download link: https://itunes.apple.com/cn/app/google-authenticator/id388497605?mt=8
Android download link: http://shouji.baidu.com/software/22417419.html
Scan the QR code to download Android version:
2. iOS users: Open Google Authenticator, tap the “+” icon in the upper right corner and choose “Scan barcode”.
Android users: Scanning a barcode is unavailable, so please choose “Manual entry”. Enter the related information shown in the image below and tap the “√” icon to save.
3. Scan the QR code displayed in the XTRA binding page or manually enter the key shown in the figure. Then, the Google Authenticator App will generate a 6-digit authentication code, fill in the authentication code to the space and click the Binding.
4.The key of the Google authentication code is the only recovery method when the phone is lost or damaged, so we strongly recommend that you make a key backup and keep the key properly.
5. After recording the key, click Next; enter the 16-digit key and the login password you recorded earlier and the 6-digit authentication code displayed on the Google Authenticator; click “Enable Google Authentication” to complete Google secondary authentication binding.
6. What if the phone is lost or the Google authentication code is lost?
(1) It is highly recommended that you save the key or QR code when binding the Google authentication code. Once your phone is lost, you could re-bind it on your new phone.
(2) If you have forgotten your backup key or QR code, please send your “hand-held ID card” photo and phone number to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for unbinding the Google authentication code. You could re-bind the new Google authentication code after your application has been processed by the customer service.