The main reasons are as follows:
1. The recharge address error
- Once such errors occur, the exchange cannot make up for it. The block-chain network uses a peer-to-peer decentralized transfer method. Nobody could modify the transactions that have already been executed; so please make sure your recharge address is correct before transferring.
2. Block synchronization time extension caused by block network congestion
- In this case, the exchange is unable to intervene in the block synchronization progress. After the block network congestion is automatically restored, the recharge will be automatically received.
3. Exchange wallet maintenance
- In the daily operation of the exchange, the wallet will be upgraded and maintained from time to time to ensure the normal and safe operation of the system; the exchange will inform the user in advance before the maintenance and close the recharging page in the account; please do not worry if you have recharged during the maintenance of your wallet. The recharged token will be automatically received after the wallet maintenance is completed.